click for larger view
Napoli - Telescopic Awning
A little protection can last all year. The protection of the Napoli patio telescopic awning captures natural warmth keeping pool areas or outdoor seating areas cozy through frosty winters. The clear glazing blocks UV rays and shelters areas from weather ranging from hurricanes to storms to snow to dust and debris.
The Napoli is also known as a retractable commercial enclosure or swimming pool enclosure. Large, gracefully arched panels in 6 foot to 10 foot segments move along an in-ground track. Each panel folds seamlessly into the one behind it. The system works together in a fluid motion, like the telescope that inspired it. The Napoli can be partially extended, so it only covers that area that needs protection.
The Napoli can be freestanding or can be tucked next to a home or building so that it becomes a natural extension of the indoor spaces.
The Napoli was designed initially as a pool cover, and it retains the effect of a greenhouse or sunroom. The glazed dome works with the surrounding weather to maximize comfort:
- Constant air circulation keeps the air in the Napoli enclosure fresh.
- Passive warming can increase the air temperature up to 20 degrees, increasing comfort in cool climates and extending the season for unheated pools.
- Transparent glazing blocks all insects, dust, debris, snow and wind while barely impeding the view outside.
- Special glazing treatments combined with self-ventilating systems minimize humidity, condensation, and fogging.
The Napoli is framed with aircraft-grade non rusting aluminum and polycarbonate glazing, for maximum strength. The segments between the panels are lined with vinyl sweeps to keep out water. Aluminum or stainless steel hardware resist wear and weather-damage.
The Napoli is a covering system designed for a comfortable outdoor experience in almost any type of weather.
- Maximum width: 34 feet
- Maximum length: 100 feet
- Hurricane wind tested and rated
- Snow load tested and rated
- Aircraft-quality non rusting aluminum panels and anodized aluminum tracks
- Panels between 6 feet and 10 feet wide
- Watertight vinyl sweeps
- Two types of polycarbonate glazing are available: twin-wall thermal glazing (8mm/10mm) and clear-tint solid glazing (4mm)
- End-cap with built-in patio door
- Lettering and logo printing is available
- Industry leading non prorated 25 year warranty